My Name My Story has established a US $500.00 "My Name My Story Scholarship."
The purpose of this scholarship is to recognize people that are doing their part to inspire the world by sharing their story on www.mynamemystory.org.
All individuals whose stories have been selected to be posted on the website are automatically eligible and entered for the drawing of the US $500.00 scholarship.
The selection board will evaluate applications considering the following criteria:
· Participant must be over 13 years of age.
· Verified contact information.
· Current enrollment in Middle School, High School or College.
· If the winner is not a current student they can assign their Scholarship to an individual of their choice who is currently enrolled in Middle School, High School or College.
· If the recipient is unable to accept the award, the MNMS Team will draw an alternate recipient.
Application & Selection Process
All individuals whose stories have been selected to be posted on the website are automatically eligible and entered for the drawing of the scholarship. No separate written application required.
All Names are entered in a ballot box and the random winner will be picked at our first MNMS Live! Event.
For all winners outside the United States: MNMS complies fully with all U.S. laws and regulations for international monetary transactions, any scholarship will be awarded subject to compliance to such laws.
Click here to submit your story now!